Our CRANK AND PULL kit is a manual cab level crank kit that is perfect for Landscape trailers and medium/light duty truck bodies. This kit is the answer to our partners looking for the most affordable, easiest to operate, nothing in the way tarp system.
Mounts on the front of any length box
- Fits box widths up to 8' 6"; 103" aluminum extruded tarp axle is 1-1/2" in diameter and can be cut to whatever width you need
- Tarp not included. Can be used with tarps up to 40' long
- NOTE: Tarps ordered for use with this system should measure at least 4" less than the width of your mounted axle and 2' longer than bed or trailer length
- Spring-loaded, break-away crank handle
- Steel powder-coated mounting brackets and sealed bearings.
- This is the basic cab level kit without the rear pull bar assembly or wind deflector (adding a wind deflector can extend the lifespan of your tarp.) You can see cab level kits with other options here.