Our CRANK AND PULL kit is a manual cab level crank kit that is perfect for Landscape trailers and medium/light duty truck bodies. This kit is the answer to our partners looking for the most affordable, easiest to operate, nothing in the way tarp system.
- Mounts on the front of any length box
- Fits box widths up to 8' 6"; 103" aluminum extruded standard tarp axle is 1-1/2" in diameter and can be cut to whatever width you need
- Can be used with tarps up to 40' long
- NOTE: Tarps ordered for use with this system should measure at least 4" less than the width of your mounted axle
- Spring-loaded, break-away crank handle
- Steel powder-coated mounting brackets and sealed bearings.
- This kit includes the rear pull bar assembly (including J-Hooks) which keeps the tarp square and makes it easier to lock down in the rear. It does not include the wind deflector. You can see cab level kits with other options here.
This item does not include tarp. Please order tarp separately. Tarp width should be 4" narrower than the truck body and 2' longer than truck body
- Includes All Necessary Installation Hardware
- Manual Wind-up
- Expands from 60" to 104" Wide
- Fits Any Body Length
- Quick and Easy Tarp Replacement
- Includes Steel Pull Bar Assembly with Retainers, Guides and Hardware
Installing Pull Rope
- Attach the free end of the Pull Rope to the center of the Rear Pull Bar, through the grommet, with cut end facing upwards. Cut rope to desired length, and tie a knot.
- Mount two J-hooks, with the supplied self-tapping bolts, opposing each other near the rear of the dump (typically on the gate) to secure the Pull Rope in the covered position.
- Mount two J-hooks with the supplied self-tapping bolts opposing each other near the front of the dump to secure the Pull Rope in the uncovered position.